HOMA is a Sanskrit word used here synonymously with YAJNYA. YAJNYA is the technical term from the Vedic science of bioenergy denoting the process of removing the toxic conditions of the atmosphere through the agency of fire. This means healing and purifying of the atmosphere with fire as the medium. The central idea in HOMA Therapy is:
“You Heal The Atmosphere And The Healed Atmosphere Heals You.”
Simple things that we do have a great effect on the atmosphere. Burning generates energy. Man has known this for thousands of years. But it helps generate even more subtle energies.
By putting certain materials such as medicinal herbs for example into specially prepared fires accompanied by certain word combinations, it is possible to remove toxic conditions from the atmosphere, thereby healing and purifying it. That healing effect is then passed on to all life-forms which are sustained by that atmosphere. This is HOMA THERAPY.
Homas by burning fire are performed for internal growth, purity, health, long life and for purifying the surroundings. They are also conducted to express and ignite love and respect towards all of Nature’s assets, to surrender to Nature, to understand one’s thoughts and feelings and above all, to achieve and evolve a psychic state.
Homa Is An Independent Therapy And Can Also Be Combined With Any Other Therapy.
- Homa may reduce tension of the mind
- A lot of healing energy emanates from the homa fire. It is believed to renew brain cells, revitalise skin, purify blood and neutralise pathogenic bacteria.
- When you sit near the homafire and breathe in the smoke continuously, it goes quickly into your bloodstream and lungs. This will have an excellent effect on your circulatory system.
- The smoke will even have a good effect on your brain and nervous system.
- Plants around the homa fire will become stronger, disease resistant and thrive with an aura of happiness.
- The smoke from the homa gathers particles of harmful radiation from the atmosphere, and on a very subtle level, may even neutralise their radioactive effect.
- When the flame dies, the energy is locked in the resultant ash. Folk medicine is made from such ash.
At our Center, we perform Homa daily. To learn Homa Therapy, one can fix up an appointment and learn it by participating in the daily program.
We look forward to hearing from you. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org